LeadMaster CRM Contact Form 7 Integration
Send Data from Contact Form 7 to the LeadMaster CRM
NOTE: The LeadMaster Contact form 7 TO API plugin works as an extension to the Contact Form 7 plug in – to enjoy seamless and automated lead capture, the Contact Form 7 plugin should be installed.
- To get started, install Contact Form 7 plugin for WordPress, if not yet installed.
- Download the LeadMaster Contact form 7 TO API Plugin. Navigate to LeadMasterCRM.com > Under About Us go to Support and click on Help Videos to download the zip file.
- Log into your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins in the menu bar, on the left side of the dashboard and click on the ‘Add New’ button
- Upload the downloaded zip file to install then Activate.
- On your WordPress Admin Dashboard, navigate to Contact Forms
- Create or edit your existing contact form that you want to use in sending data/leads to LeadMaster CRM.
- Simply go to your form settings and click on API Integration tab.
- Enable or put a check mark on “Send to API”
- Enter the Base URL – refer to LeadMaster CRM Integration Guide for the Post URL.
Base URL should look like this:
|Name||LeadMaster Field Label||Default Value|
|Workgroup identifier||lp_CompanyID||Provided by your LeadMaster Consultant|
|Lead provider username||lp_Username||Provided by your LeadMaster Consultant|
|Lead provider password||lp_Password||Provided by your LeadMaster Consultant|
- Input Type = Parameters GET/POST
- Method = POST
- On the Contact Form’s API Integration settings page, navigate to the Form Fields Mapping section
- Start mapping away by entering the field labels provided in the Lead Provider Integration Instructions in the API Key field.
- Once you’re done mapping all the fields, Click Save Changes.
That’s it! You have successfully integrated LeadMaster with Contact Form 7.
LEADMASTER CONTACT FORM 7 to API PLUGIN