LeadMaster CRM – Homepage Navigation
This guide has been developed for the purpose of documenting the CRM’s homepage navigation elements, functions and features.
Top Navigation Menu
The top menu provides navigation to the main modules of the CRM.
- Companies/Accounts – a spreadsheet like view of all the accounts you have access to.
- Contacts – a spreadsheet like view of all the contacts you have access to.
- Deals – this is a list of all the deals or opportunities you have access to.
- Add – this is where you can import accounts, contacts etc. You can also add them individually.
- Library – this is similar to Dropbox. This is a secure area to store digital documents.
- Calendar – there are 2 types of calendar, personal and group. The personal calendar is for you alone and can be linked to Outlook and Google calendar. The group calendar shows the calendar events for everyone that has access to your LeadMaster system.
- Reports – there are many different types of standard reports; Marketing, Deals, Calendar, Productivity, Sales Team and Case Management. You can also create custom reports that are either private or public. You can also subscribe to reports and have them emailed to you or others.
- Admin – this menu is only visible for administrators and this is where the system is configured.
- Help – there are several types of help; Videos, Knowledge Base, Chat, Email and phone.
- Search – this is the search engine where you can do powerful data mining on your data.
Center and Sidebar Panels
The sidebar provides a one click quick-access to other major features and pages within the CRM. The sidebar is user configurable and the accordions can be expanded and collapsed by clicking the plus sign icon of each section header.
- Quick Search – allows you to search records that you are authorized to view. The fields available in the Quick Search are configurable.
- Find Match – allows you to search records that you may not have access to but would like to know if they are in the system. Access to Find Match and access to records through find match is determined by your configuration.
- The Info Center – allows you to have a web page within the LeadMaster application. Some uses include: links to training videos, links to web forms for entering data, web applications in an iframe, content status page etc. The system supports multiple Info Centers.
- Dashboards – are real-time representations of the data in your system. You can create dashboards three ways,
- from a list of pre-configured reports in the dashboard management area,
- by running a report and charting the results and
- by charting search results.
As data changes in the system the charts are automatically updated. Clicking on a chart takes you to the associated data.
- The Activity Stream – shows updates to data that you have access to in real-time. The Activity Stream includes a time stamp, the name of the user, and if applicable a link to record and a plus sign which shows the comments of the record.
- Cases accordion – provides access to new and overdue cases. It also allows you to search on cases.
- Callbacks/Tasks accordion – provides convenient access to frequently used reports showing Callback reminders. Callback reminders are added three ways, 1) using the plus sign on the home page accordion, 2) in the calendar or 3) on the record. The Callback/Tasks Accordion also includes a search function.
- Shortcuts – are links to saved filters, also known as saved searches, for: records, contacts, opportunities and cases. Shortcuts also provide links to reports. After running a report there’s an option to create a shortcut.
- The Lead Center – provides convenient access to leads entered today, in the last week, in the last 30 days and all leads. The Lead Center also provides access to the filing cabinet (emails not matched with a contact from the Outlook Sync product), the SMS cabinet (SMS messages not matches with a mobile phone number) and the SMS history.
- Opportunities accordion – provides access to all deals that you are authorized to view, the Opportunities Detail Report and the Opportunities Quick Update Report. The Quick Update Report provides a quick an easy way to update your Opportunity Forecast.
- Mail Manager – allows you to configure your email to be read and sent from inside the LeadMaster application. This makes attaching emails to your contacts in the CRM quick and easy.
- Recent Items – provides quick and easy access to recently accessed information such as records, contacts, cases and opportunities.
- Smart Queue – provides the ability to organize prospects and customer call records from different sources and automatically serve them up to users in prioritized order. The system supports multiple queues as well as a general queue. Users enter a pre-defined Smart Queue and the system intelligently determines which call records will have the highest priority (score) and shows those records in prioritized order to the user. The priority is re-evaluated each time the user asks for the next record.
- Reports accordion – stores links to reports and charts. When the user creates a shortcut to a report or chart they are stored in this accordion.